Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top 5 'E' isms

1 ~ While watching basketball on TV with his dad,
"Dad why are there so many tan people playing?"

2 ~ Talking to his friend Jessie,
"I can't marry you because I'm already marrying Elle and she wants three kids and I want four or five kids so we need to go talk to the city and see which is good."

3 ~ The dogs ran out of the house before we could stop them so Mr. E threw his hands in the air and said, "Stupid Blops!" (Since we don't allow swearing in our home he has always made up his own words)

4 ~ Watching the chickens eat,
"That chicken just ate a whole glope!" (I assume 'glope' means 'a lot')

5 ~ Mr. E asked me,
"Why it is easier to balance a tall pole on your hand than to try to balance a short pole?" I told him that I didn't know and he responded very seriously and with some disappointment,
"Mom you should always know that." (That is his literal brain thinking. Though I'm flattered he thinks I know everything.)








1 comment: