Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesdays Top Ten E'isms

I've realized that a lot of the funny things this kid says is while we are driving in the car. Maybe its a good time for his brain to get that deep thinking in...?

1. "Mom I had a dream that me and Tristin and my friends (Tristin is a friend also...) were skydiving and yelling 'WooooHoooo!' and then, 'Ahhhhhh Oh No We Are Going To Die!'
(Mr. E wants to skydive super bad)

2. With complete seriousness Mr. E says, "Mom I'm kinda afraid with Talin around." (Neighbor boy)
Me, "oh yeah?"
Mr. E rubbing his arm, "Yeah he kind of a little bit is getting a lot if hair and......you know.......werewolf."

3. Mr. E "Mom why do we have meat in us?"
Me, "you mean our muscles?"
Mr. E, "....Ohhhhhhh I see! Wait meat is muscle?"

4. While playing the DS, I hear Mr. E say, "I'm getting confuseses"

5. Mr. E came walking in the front door and very matter a fact said, "Well mom I'm a wizard now. Leo helped me with the code so I'm a wizard now. I just don't know how to do magic yet. See watch." Mr. E then put a box on the floor and said, "abracadabra turn into a lizard. See mom, nothing. I don't know how to do magic yet."

6. At Walmart I heard "Becky?" I turned and it was Mr. E.
He continued, "Can I call you Becky?"
Me, "why?"
Mr. E, "because its getting a little annoying to call you mom. Hey Becky can we get some milk?" I just stared at him not knowing how to respond and he said, "Mom please can I call you Becky now?"

7. The other morning I came into the kitchen to see Mr. E eating rice crispies with brown sugar sprinkled on it, no milk. (He can't put milk on rice crispies because they go soggy to fast and the soggy texture even in the slightest, is to much for him)
He says to me "Mom I'm having brown sugar snackle pop!!"
(I think he means 'crackle pop'.)

8. Mr. E was laying opposite his older sister on the couch, heads almost touching. Casually in conversation I over heard his sister telling him about being sick up at girls camp and still not feeling well at that moment. Mr. E's response (which again was completely casual) "Livvy look on the bright side, just calm down and everything will be OK."

9. Watching TV, Mr. E saw an ad for NBCmouse.com and said, "Ohhhhh that's right mom NBCmouse.com is what it is. Whenever you get confused and don't know what school is about you can go there and be happy." (Makes sense....right?)

10. "Ummmm Mom the gluer threw up!"
I gave Mr. E some paper, a small glue gun and some crayons so he could make crayon art (pinterest). I guess to much came out at one point.

1 comment: