Monday, August 5, 2013

"HI, I'm Mr. E"







Mr. E and I were tired this afternoon, so while relaxing I decided to ask him some Q's

Hi I'm Mr. E, 

My favorite things to do are:
   Play Mind Craft
   Ride my bike and scooter that sparks
   Light fireworks
   Go down water slides 
   Play with Lego's
   Jump on the trampoline
   
My favorite foods are:
   Spaghetti 
   Shepherds Pie
   Pancakes

My favorite treats are:
   Reese's Peanut Butter cups
   Butterfinger candy bar 

I don't like:
   Working
   School
   Eating soggy cereal
   Melted cheese
   Fire alarms
   Touching things that are to cold or to hot
   Stinky stuff
   Seeing soggy sandwiches or bread in water

Things that make me laugh:
   When Zeek (my little brother) toots
   
My favorite Movies:
   Forces of Nature
   National Geographic

Favorite Book:
   Disasters

My Best friend:
   Tristin

When I grow up I want to be:
   An engineer

My favorite animals:
   Reptiles 

Favorite color:
   Yellow
   Blue
   Then green

1 comment: